REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Please enter your details below. Your Rolls-Royce representative will be in touch shortly.
More Information About Marketing Communications
You agree that Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited (‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’), may process and use your personal data to communicate information about our products, services and events which we think may be of interest to you, via your chosen channels. Such communications may include requests to participate in customer experience feedback sessions.
More Information About Your Data And Preferences
You can amend or withdraw your marketing preferences by contacting us via one of the following channels:
LOCATE A DEALERSHIP
ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS
SEOUL CHEONGDAM BOUTIQUE
419 Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06010 Korea+82 (0)2 512 5834 웹 사이트보기
ROLLS-ROYCE MOTOR CARS
Haeundaehaebyeon-ro 299, Haeundae-gu, Busan, 48095, South Korea+82 1800 7200 웹 사이트보기
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information you provide on this form will be used for the purpose of responding to your query. Your details may be shared with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited’s respective parent, agents, dealerships, service providers and assigns. Except as otherwise stated, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited will not provide your information to third parties.
To ensure the effective management of your data it may be transferred to geographical locations outside of the country of collection. By providing your details you agree to any such transfers and the use of your data for the specified purposes.
For all data collected, the Data Controller is Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, Asia Pacific Office, 1 Harbourfront Avenue, #15-02 Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore 098632
HOW DO WE RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services teams, whether to apply for one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request,
- from our network of authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealerships,
- from our other group companies and carefully selected business partners who provide products and services under one of our brands, and
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for,
- for marketing purposes, including market research,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering,
- to help us recover debts,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below).
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or one of our suppliers. By submitting your information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
INFORMING YOU ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We may use your information to contact you with news on our motor cars, other products and services (provided by us, our other group companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
We may also pass your information to our other group companies, authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealerships and our other business partners for these purposes.
We, and these other parties, may contact you by post and telephone and, if you give us your prior agreement to do so, by email, SMS and other electronic means.
The range of products and services offered by us, authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealerships, our other group companies or selected business partners include:
- Rolls-Royce motor cars, motor related products and services, including (amongst other things) vehicle finance, leasing and ancillary insurances, vehicle accessories, vehicle emergency service, vehicle warranties and motor insurance.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us on our vehicles and other products and services by ticking the appropriate box (if providing your information on this website) or at any time by writing to us at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, Asia Pacific Office, 1 Harbourfront Avenue, #15-02 Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore 098632.
You may also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on our motor cars, other products and services.
Please note if you purchase a motor car from an authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership or otherwise give your information to an authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership, you will have a separate relationship with the dealership in relation to their use of your information and you will need to contact the dealership regarding any request you may have relating to their use of your information.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you may do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you may contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information for any of the above mentioned purposes with:
- our other group companies in the UK and abroad,
- authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealerships, in the UK and abroad
- our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services under one of our brands in the UK and abroad, and
- our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms in the UK and abroad.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- in relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- in the process of selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars operates globally with regional offices located around the world. The information we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or one of our suppliers. In order to ensure your data is managed properly, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. By submitting your information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address, phone numbers and email addresses. You can do this by contacting Client Services (address and phone number above).
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
Please note; if you purchase a motor car from an authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership or otherwise give your information to an authorised Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership, you will have a separate relationship with the dealership in relation to their use of your information and you will need to contact the dealership regarding any request you may have relating to their processing or use of your information.
You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you. We will charge you a small fee for this (the statutory fee is currently £10).
Please contact Client Services via the above address for these purposes.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect your personal information. However you recognise when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.